What does Tenfold do?
Tenfold provides a contact center solution as a service that enables entities to manage data associated with their consumers’ interactions via mobile and online messaging technologies with their business through chat, voice, messaging, and other methods.
What information do we collect from you?
In connection with providing the Services, Tenfold may receive information that identifies or otherwise relates to individuals (“Personal Information”) from its merchant customers about a variety of online and offline consumer transactions.
Types of Information We May Collect and How We Use It
- Visitor Data – Tenfold collects information from individuals who visit the websites (www.tenfold.com) as well as information submitted by visitors who register with the site or associated services, apply for a position at Tenfold, or who request certain materials from us. This may include information about your interest in and use of our web sites, product and services, and Personal Information that you voluntarily submit such as personal identification and contact information, including but not limited to a first and last name, a national identification number, an email address, postal or physical address, telephone number or other contact information, occupation or industry, company information, and payment and billing information such as bank account information.
- Customer Account Data – Tenfold collects data such as our customers’ names, contact information, billing information and record to provide our customers with the Tenfold Services.
- Registration Data – If you sign up to receive a free demo through our website, we collect the information that you submit through the online form.
- Customer Content – The communications and messages being sent and received through various Tenfold channels as a result of you utilizing the Tenfold Services.
- Customer Usage Data – Operational data like call or messaging logs, origination and termination points, traffic routing information or other information generated by usage of the Tenfold Subscription Services.
How does Tenfold collect information from you?
We collect information when you engage with a customer that uses our Services, which may be enabled on the customer’s website or mobile application, voice or SMS messaging capabilities, social media page/profile or other digital engagement solutions.
In addition, we may collect information through the following methods if you visit our websites:
- Your communications with Tenfold,
- Your requests for information, news or other content
- Your participation in one or more Tenfold communities, message boards or blogs,
- A technical support request you submit,
- Recruitment and job applications
How does Tenfold use the information it collects about me?
We use the information we collect to provide and improve our services. We process your information if you have given consent; if it’s necessary to perform a contract with you or to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract; if it’s necessary to comply with legal obligations; or if it’s necessary for us or a third party (such as a customer) to pursue a legitimate interest.
If you engage with a customer that uses our Services, we use the information we collect on behalf of and as directed by the customer. For example, we may use your information to determine whether to associate specific CRM data held by the customer with your phone record.
If you visit our websites, we may also use your information for the following purposes:
- To register or provide a service or feature that you request, such as giving you access to requested materials, including but not limited to white papers, technical briefs, product/service offerings and other materials
- To deliver advertising or other marketing materials to you about our events, seminars, webinars, podcasts, teleconferences or executive roundtables
- To engage in subsequent communications with you via telephone, email, web chat, SMS, messaging, social media and other means with your consent
- If you submit a resume or CV, to consider you for employment within Tenfold
- For assessment and analysis of our market, customers, products, and services (including asking users for their opinions on our products and services).
How does Tenfold keep my information secure?
Tenfold uses security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information we control. Tenfold also utilizes electronic and physical security controls to reduce the risk of improper access to or manipulation of information during transmission and storage. When sensitive information is submitted (such as login credentials) we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
As no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Customers of Tenfold are responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of their usernames and passwords. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact Tenfold at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Services may use the below types of cookies.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies – these cookies are essential to enable you to browse our websites and Services and use the available features
- Preference or Functionality Cookies – these cookies allow our websites and Services to remember choices you make while browsing, such as geographic location and preferences such as text size and fonts.
- Statistics or Performance Cookies – these cookies collect information about how you use our websites and Services. For instance, these cookies track which pages you visit most. This data may be used to help optimize our websites and Services and make it easier for you to navigate within them.
- Analytics Cookies – these cookies track your activity on our website and our Services to help advertisers deliver and track relevant marketing and advertising to you.
Other identification technology that may be used by Tenfold Services:
- Pixel tags (also called Web Beacons) – these are small blocks of code installed on (or called by) a webpage or application, which can retrieve certain information about your device and browser, including device type, operating system, browser type and version, website visited, time of visit, referring website, IP addresses and other similar information.
Creation of Non-Identifiable Data
How to Control Cookies
Web browsers are usually set to accept cookies. However, if you prefer not to receive cookies, you can modify your settings in most web browsers to accept or deny cookies or to request your permission each time a site attempts to set a cookie. Note that if you choose to disable cookies, not all functionality offered by Tenfold will be available or will work as effectively for you.
Instructions for how to manage cookies on certain desktop browsers:
Instructions for how to manage cookies on certain mobile browsers:
For further information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, you can visit www.youronlinechoices.com
Additional mobile considerations
If you receive SMS messages from Tenfold, you may opt out by following the opt-out instructions that we provide or by contacting us at email@example.com.
If you receive SMS messages from one of our customers, you may opt out by following the opt-out instructions by the customer you are communicating with or by contacting the customer.
Opt-Out of Advertisements
Our third party partners or vendors may use information gathered by tracking technologies, such as cookies to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. If you wish to opt-out of retargeted advertising and restrict Tenfold or our third party partners and vendors from the ability to use anonymous cookies for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads, you may opt out by clicking here (external link) or here (external link) (or if you are located in the European Union, click here (external link). Furthermore, you can visit the NAI website opt-out page here (external link) or the DAA opt-out page here (external link).
Sharing of Information Collected
Customers you have engaged with through the Services
If you engage with a customer that uses our Services, we may share your information with that customer.
We use a limited number of third-party service providers to assist us in making our websites and Services available to visitors and users. For example, we may share data with third parties who provide services to us, such as analytics and data storage services. These third parties may access, process, or store Personal Information in the course of providing their services.
For legal reasons
Tenfold may be required to disclose an individual’s Personal Information in response to a lawful request by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. We may also disclose your Personal Information as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or other legal process, when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, to protect your safety or the safety of others, to investigate fraud, or to respond to a government request.
Service Quality Monitoring
Certain transactions may also involve you contacting us, or Tenfold contacting you. Please be aware that it is Tenfold’s general practice to monitor and in some cases record calls for training or quality assurance purposes.
If you would like to opt out of promotional communications from Tenfold, you may indicate this preference by selecting the unsubscribe instructions at the end of email communications. Please note that if you opt out of messages
from us, we may continue to send you account-related updates so as to continue to support your account.
If you have requested to receive SMS messages from Tenfold, you may discontinue service at any time by replying “STOP” to any message you receive or by texting “STOP” to the short code from your mobile device.
Before Tenfold is able to provide you with any information or correct any inaccuracies, we may ask you to verify your identity and to provide other details to help us to respond to your request. We will endeavor to respond within an appropriate timeframe.
European Privacy Rights
If you are located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), [Switzerland], or the United Kingdom (“UK”), you have certain rights to your personal data that is processed by a “Controller,” including the right of access, portability rectification, correction, deletion (in certain circumstances), and to restrict processing, object to processing, withdraw consent, and lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority. Tenfold is committed to respect those rights. Because our personnel has limited ability to access Personal Information our customers submit through our Services, if you wish to request access to or to limit use and/or disclosure of your Personal Information, please contact us with the name of the Tenfold customer through which you used our Services. We will refer your request to that customer, and will support them as needed in responding to your request. For purposes of applicable European data protection laws, Tenfold is the data Processor.
If you have any questions or complaints about our data privacy practices or data transfer mechanisms, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at (512) 770-9100. We will respond as promptly as we can, but within no less than thirty (30) days, and at no cost to you. If we fail to respond within that time, or if our response does not address your concern, you may contact the appropriate data privacy authorities.
International Data Transfers
How can I review, correct, delete, transfer, or receive a copy of my information or withdraw my consent to process my information?
You may request to review, correct, delete, transfer or receive a copy of any of the personal information you have provided to a customer that uses the Services or withdraw your consent to Tenfold processing your personal data by either contacting the customer directly or by contacting us at email@example.com or by calling us at (512) 770-9100 and we will respond within 30 days and can help coordinate with and support the customer as needed to respond to your request. Additionally, to help protect your privacy and maintain security, we may take steps to verify your identity before granting you access to the information. To the extent permitted by applicable law, a charge may apply before we provide you with a copy of any of your personal information that we maintain.
If you believe that we have not been able to assist you with your inquiry, and you are located in the European Economic Area, you have the right to file a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority.
California Data Privacy Rights
The California Consumer Privacy Act (with any implementing regulations and as may be amended from time to time, “CCPA”) imposes certain obligations on “Businesses” that are subject to it and grants certain rights to California residents with regard to your personal data. Under the CCPA you can request that a Business provide access to your personal data, learn how personal data is processed, request deletion, not be discriminated against for exercising these rights, and opt-out of the sale of personal data (where a sale is taking place). ForpurposesoftheServices,Tenfoldisactingasa“ServiceProvider.” If you wish to exercise your rights under the CCPA, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond as promptly as we can, but within no less than thirty (30) days, and at no cost to you.
If you have signed up to receive Tenfold’s marketing or advertising communications, you may, at any time, opt out of receiving further communications by clicking on the opt-out link at the bottom or a marketing or advertising email you receive. You may also contact us at email@example.com to opt out or to request changes to your personal information.
The services are not directed to individuals under 18. If you are under the age of 18, you may not use the Services or provide any Personal Information to us without a valid parental or legal guardian consent. Tenfold does not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under the age of 18. If you are a parent of an individual under 18 and believe your child has provided personal information to Tenfold, or if you are a California resident under the age of 18 and wish to remove content you have made publicly available, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org where you may request to exercise your applicable access, rectification, cancellation, and/or objection rights. Tenfold reserves the right to immediately delete the information of any individuals, to the extent permitted by law, who it believes is under the age of 18.
CONTACT FOR QUESTIONS
Any questions, comments or concerns about how we handle your personal information, you may contact us at: email@example.com or by mail to Callinize, Inc., d/b/a Tenfold, Attn: Legal, 530 7th Avenue, Floor M1, New York, NY 10018.
Updated on March 28, 2022