Effective Date: July 1, 2020
Callinize, Inc DBA Tenfold (“Tenfold,” “we,” “us,” “our”) provides a contact center solution as a service that enables entities to manage data associated with their consumers’ interactions with their business (the “Tenfold Subscription Services”). In connection with providing the Tenfold Subscription Services, Tenfold may receive personally identifiable information (“personal information”) from its merchant customers about a variety of online and offline consumer transactions. This policy sets forth Tenfold’s general privacy and security practices with respect to this information. While this policy sets forth our general privacy and security practices, the detailed obligations and commitment of Tenfold is set forth in the contractual arrangements with our customers. In the event of a conflict between this policy and a contract with, the customer contract prevails.
Tenfold is responsible for the processing of personal information it receives under each Privacy Shield Framework and subsequently transfers to a third party acting as an agent on its behalf. Tenfold complies with the Privacy Shield principles for all onward transfers of personal information from the EU and Switzerland, including the onward transfer liability provisions.
With respect to personal information received or transferred pursuant to the Privacy Shield Frameworks, Tenfold is subject to the regulatory enforcement powers of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission. In certain situations, Tenfold may be required to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
Callinize, Inc d/b/a Tenfold
attn: Legal/Privacy Compliance
2222 Rio Grande St #250
Austin, TX 78705
We will investigate and attempt to resolve any complaints or disputes regarding the use of your personal information within forty-five (45) days of receiving your written complaint. If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed, at no cost to you, we will cooperate with the EU Data Protection Authorities (DPAs) (external link), Swiss Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (external link), or other EU authorities to resolve concerns.
Under certain conditions, more fully described here (external link), you may invoke binding arbitration when other dispute resolution procedures have been exhausted.
Tenfold has security measures in place to help protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you. Tenfold also utilizes electronic and physical security controls to reduce the risk of improper access to or manipulation of information during transmission and storage. When sensitive information is submitted (such as login credentials) we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
Tenfold complies with applicable laws and generally accepted security standards. We transmit, store, protect and access all cardholder information in compliance with the Payment Card Industry’s Data Security Standards.
No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Customers of Tenfold are responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of their usernames and passwords. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact Tenfold at the contact information below.
Data Integrity and Purpose Limitation
Tenfold does not process personal information in a way that is incompatible with the purposes for which it has been collected or subsequently authorized by the individual. With respect to visitors to our web sites, we only collect information that we believe to be relevant to our business. With respect to data that we process on behalf of our customers, we only process personal information to the extent that such processing is necessary for us to provide the Tenfold Subscription Services, and in accordance with our agreements with our customers. In all instances of data collection or receipt, we take reasonable steps to ensure that personal information we collect or receive from our customers is reliable for its intended use.
Types of Information We May Collect and How We Use It
Visitor Data – Tenfold collects information from individuals who visit the web sites as well as information submitted by visitors who register with the site or associated services, apply for a position at Tenfold, or who request certain materials from us.
This may include information about your interest in and use of our web sites, product and services, and personal information that you voluntarily submit such as personal identification and contact information, including but not limited to a first and last name, a national identification number, an email address, postal or physical address, telephone number or other contact information, occupation or industry, company information, and payment and billing information such as bank account information.
Customer Account Data – Tenfold collects all the data that relates to the relationships between us and our customers. We collect this information in order to provide our customers with the Tenfold Subscription Services. This includes data such as our customers’ names, contact information, billing information and records. If you sign up for a free trial through our website, we collect the information that you submit through the online form.
Customer Content – This consists of the communications that are sent through various Tenfold channels as a result of you utilizing the Tenfold Subscription Services. This includes data such as the messages being sent and received.
Customer Usage Data – This includes operational data like call or messaging logs, origination and termination points, traffic routing information or other information generated by usage of the Tenfold Subscription Services.
With respect to any of the above data we collect when you visit our website, Tenfold may use your information for a number of purposes, including:
- To register or provide a service or feature that you request, such as giving you access to requested materials, including but not limited to white papers, technical briefs, product/service offerings and other materials
- For advertising and marketing purposes, such as to send you promotional communications regarding events, seminars, webinars, podcasts, teleconferences or executive roundtable
- To engage in subsequent communications with you via telephone, email, web chat, SMS, messaging, social media and other means with your consent
- To assess and evaluate visitors who have applied for career opportunities or other Human Resources activities, such as by submitting information to the Tenfold Careers portion of the site
- For assessment and analysis of our market, customers, products, and services (including asking users for their opinions on our products and services)
- Tenfold reserves the right to use or disclose information provided if required by law, or if we reasonably believe that use or disclosure is necessary to protect our rights.
Tenfold may supplement the data that we collect with additional data received from third party sources to help us provide the Tenfold Subscription Services and to optimize our marketing efforts. If you provide us personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us. Examples of the types of personal information that may be obtained from public sources or purchased from third parties and combined with information we already have about you, may include name, address, and contact number in order to provide services and optimize marketing efforts.
Cookies, Web Beacons, IP Address Tracking and Other Technologies
- To analyze trends, statistics and patterns
- To help provide better customer service
- To better serve you when you re-visit a webpage
- To monitor the regions from which visitors navigate our web sites
- To provide you with advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests
- Passive Collection:
- As is true of most websites, Tenfold gathers certain information automatically. This information may include Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data to analyze trends in the aggregate and administer the site.
Your Access when we act as a data controller:
Your Access when we act as a data processor:
Tenfold acknowledges that you have the right to access your personal information. Tenfold has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal information it processes. An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data should direct their query to Tenfold’s Client (the data controller). If requested to remove data we will respond within a reasonable timeframe. In certain circumstances we may be required by law to retain your personal information, or may need to retain your personal information in order to continue providing a service.
Our third party partners or vendors may use information gathered by tracking technologies, such as cookies to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. If you wish to opt-out of retargeted advertising and restrict Tenfold or our third party partners and vendors from the ability to use anonymous cookies for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads, you may opt out by clicking here (external link) or here (external link) (or if you are located in the European Union, click here (external link). Furthermore, you can visit the NAI website opt-out page here (external link) or the DAA opt-out page here (external link).
Disclosures to Third Parties
Unless you give us your permission, Tenfold will not disclose your information to third parties for any purpose other than what is disclosed in this privacy statement. Tenfold may share personal information with third parties only in the following limited circumstances:
- To third-party service providers processing personal information on behalf of Tenfold; however, any such service providers are required by contract to implement privacy and security safeguards consistent with this policy, including the Privacy Shield Frameworks.
- As directed by the merchant customer which sent the information to Tenfold.
- Tenfold may be required to disclose an individual’s personal information in response to a lawful request by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. We may also disclose your personal information as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or other legal process, when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, to protect your safety or the safety of others, to investigate fraud, or to respond to a government request.
- To the extent Tenfold enters into a merger, or transaction for the acquisition of all or substantially all of Tenfold’s assets. You will be notified via a prominent notice on our website, of any change in ownership, uses of your personal information, and choices you may have regarding your personal information.
Service Quality Monitoring
Certain transactions may also involve you contacting us, or Tenfold contacting you. Please be aware that it is Tenfold’s general practice to monitor and in some cases record calls for training or quality assurance purposes.
If you would like to opt out of promotional communications from Tenfold, you may indicate this preference by selecting the unsubscribe instructions at the end of email communications. Please note that if you opt out of messages from us, we may continue to send you account-related updates so as to continue to support your account.
If you have requested to receive SMS messages from Tenfold, you may discontinue service at any time by replying “STOP” to any message you receive or by texting “STOP” to the short code from your mobile device.
Before Tenfold is able to provide you with any information or correct any inaccuracies, we may ask you to verify your identity and to provide other details to help us to respond to your request. We will endeavor to respond within an appropriate timeframe.
Our services are not intended for or to attract children. Accordingly, we do not solicit nor knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of thirteen (13). If we learn that personal information is, has been submitted by, or is collected from a child under the age of thirteen (13), we will immediately delete such information.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits our customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please e-mail us or write to us at the addresses below.
CONTACT FOR QUESTIONS
Any questions, comments or concerns about how we handle your personal information, you may contact us at: email@example.com (link sends e-mail) or here
attn: Legal/Privacy Compliance
2222 Rio Grande St #250
Austin, TX 78705