Our Commitment to Privacy & Security
1. We want you to be in control of your data.
2. Your private information stays absolutely confidential and is only accessible by you.
3. We will always be transparent in describing how your information is used.
4. We will never send you spam or enable others to spam you.
5. Your trust in us is the most important thing we have. We will not let you down.
Where does the data that Tenfold uses come from?
Tenfold uses both primary and secondary data sources.
1. Primary Data: We primarily get information from your CRM. Examples include SugarCRM, Salesforce, Highrise, Microsoft Dynamics, and more. This information is privileged to you. While we process this data on the backend, we never show or disclose it to anyone beyond users within your organization. We implement specialized security on our side to ensure no one else can see your data.
2. Secondary Data: In addition to primary data, we also use secondary data sources to give you a more robust user experience. Tenfold queries secondary sources using the phone number or email address of the contact displayed through a lookup against public data available on the internet. We combine information from several sources including LinkedIn, Facebook, Google Profiles, WhitePages, Dunn & Bradstreet, and BBB.
We aggregate public data, filter out information our algorithm has deemed relevant (based on customer feedback), and display it to everyone who uses Tenfold. This data is comprised of two components. The first component includes the data used to search the public source (e.g. your customer’s email and phone number). We do not share this data with anyone besides you and the information provider we are completing the search on. The second component includes the data that is retrieved. This information is public because we find it on the internet, as anyone with a search engine could, thus preventing us from having the ability to make it private. If you would like any additional clarification on this topic, please feel free to reach out to us directly.
What if Tenfold displays incorrect information?
The data that Tenfold uses from primary sources is, at the end of the day, your own. The only information that Tenfold edits is call data we record in to your CRM. If other information is incorrect, such as contact or lead data, we provide a link to that CRM record so you can easily correct any discrepancies as needed.
The data that Tenfold uses from secondary sources is public. Typically, this information is public data the contact or someone else has shared about them. If this data is incorrect, we have no ability to correct it because the data is stored on third-parties servers. If you see data which is inaccurate or abusive to your users, please let us know and we will look into whether we should discontinue using that particular data provider. If you are making important decisions about contacts based information gathered from secondary sources, please do not rely on it without first verifying it yourself. Because we are an aggregator, we rely on your own CRM or the secondary sources available on the internet to provide accurate information.
Sharing With Third Parties
Does Tenfold disclose information to third parties?
We do not disclose your information to anyone else. Our business is enhancing your CRM and phone experience.
Will Tenfold access my CRM or Phone System without my permission?
Tenfold will never access your CRM or Phone System without your permission. Most data sources that we use rely on use APIs (Advanced Programmable Interfaces), meaning that we have access to a stream of data rather than direct access. If it ever becomes necessary to access your system, we will only access it with your explicit permission during a troubleshooting phone call or screen share.
Cookies & Tracking
How does Tenfold handle security?
The founders of Tenfold are both engineers and have in-depth experience with both hardware and software security. Because of this, we take security into account at every touch point, both in building our processes and building our application.
Tenfold is hosted with Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, and Microsoft Azure, all of which have a solid track record of security and world-class protection.
All Tenfold API calls are encrypted through 256-bit SSL encryption and then additionally passed through an Access Level Control policy to keep customer data separated.
If you have any additional questions or concerns about security, please feel free reach out to us directly.