Lead management system. Do you need one?
When you get the lead–now what?
Small businesses and enterprises suffer from this grave mistake. Lead management is crucial if you don’t want to be one of the businesses that lose an average of 71% of their leads, according to Forbes. And those are just internet leads!
Since the surge of cloud-based computing, there has been a proliferation of electronic lead management system solutions available depending on your needs. There are a lot to choose from, so you need to be equipped with the knowledge needed to decide which one is the best fit. It’s not a simple investment. If you want to apply good lead management practices throughout your organization, it’s going to be a substantial buy.
We put together an infographic that enumerates the features and details you have to take into account when choosing a lead management system.
FREE EBOOK: 21 Tips Seasoned Sales Reps Won't Tell You
Sell smarter. Close more.
- The tips include:
- Recognizing buying cues
- How to handle follow up calls
- Working on your speaking voice
Latest posts by Dan Sincavage (see all)
- Three Common Pitfalls When Starting Out With Account Based Marketing - January 21, 2017
- 4 Training Techniques for Modern Inside Sales Teams - January 20, 2017
- 6 Costly Lead Management Mistakes Derailing Your Sales Efforts - January 10, 2017