You can access the Analytics dashboard of your Tenfold account here.
Salesforce CRM supports adding web tabs within their dashboard for users who would like to review metrics without having to navigate away from the application. It is available for both Salesforce Classic and Lightning Experience view. Step-by-step instructions of how to add web tabs within Salesforce can be found in their support center here.
- Within your Salesforce:
- 1. From Setup, enter “Tabs” in the Quick Find box, then select Tabs.
- 2. Click New in the Web Tabs related list.
- 3. Choose a layout for the new tab. The Full page width spans across the entire page without the sidebar, while the column style allows users to view the sidebar.
- 4. Click “Next”
- 5. Enter a label to display on the tab.
- 6. Click the Tab Style lookup icon to display the Tab Style Selector.
- 7. Click a tab style to select the color scheme and icon for the custom tab.
- 8. Enter the URL of the desired web tab, for Tenfold Analytics you will use: https://dashboard.tenfold.com/analytics?tv=true&refresh=1&chart=user&interval=day&talktime=false&groupby=false
- 9. Select “Append tab to users’ existing personal customization” to apply the tab visibility settings to all users.
- 10. Click “Save”.
Have any additional questions about Tenfold Analytics? Feel free to reach out to our email@example.com. We would be happy to help!