To connect with MyPBX follow the steps below:
1. SSH into your MyPBX server. The default username is root and the default password is ys123456.
You may need to enable SSH through the MyPBX web interface. To enable go to System > LAN Settings.
2. Go to the directory /persistent/custom-cfg
3. Create a file named manager_custom.conf.
4. Copy and paste the lines from the left side of the phone setup page to the new file.
5. Go the the MyPBX web interface and click the “Apply Changes” button in the top right.