Adding .wav files for use with the voicemail drop is simple.
1. Click the gear icon in the top right corner of the softphone (or navigate to the phone settings page through the application menu).
2. Select the Advanced tab and click on “Voicemail Drop”.
3. Here you can upload the .wav files that you have created.
4. Be sure to give this file a good name.
5. You will then see that the voicemail icon on the call window is blue. You can click this icon to drop a voicemail.
Be sure to wait until you hear the beep before leaving a voicemail. If you drop the voicemail too early, it may not be caught on the receiving end.