If you have an on-site integration or are still deciding on a phone service provider, we provide a temporary phone line you can use for testing. This guide shows you how to setup this line.
If you already have a Tenfold account, navigate to company settings in your dashboard, change your phone system to “Evaluation Phone” and skip to step 3.
1. Sign up for a Tenfold account. (For phone system choose Evaluation Phone)
After you have signed up, you’ll be guided through the setup wizard.
2. Connect your CRM.
3. Make note of the code in red on the connect phones stage.
Use the code shown on your page, do not use the code in the image below.
3. Download and install the Callinize softphone.
4. When you open the softphone for the first time you will be prompted to add a new account. Choose “CallinizeDemo” from the dropdown and enter your code.
5. When the softphone shows that you are connected, click on the gear icon to open the settings. Click on the audio tab and make sure your encoding options match the picture below.
6. Make a test phone call to any phone number. You can use 415.599.1160 if you need some inspiration
7. Go back to the setup wizard. You should be prompted to download the chrome extension.