CRM Records Not Found
Overview: This article provides a step by step walkthrough for troubleshooting Tenfold if CRM records are not appearing in the Floating UI.
Note: If your Floating UI is missing entirely, please see our Missing Floating UI article. If you are having trouble saving calls/notes automatically to your CRM, please see our article covering Automatic Call Logging.
Troubleshooting CRM Records in the Floating UI
Tenfold searches your CRM for records that are associated with the phone number involved on the call. This can result in Single Match, Multi Match, or No Match scenarios. However, if none of your records are loading or if you are seeing CRM Errors in Analytics, there may be an issue with how Tenfold is interfacing with your CRM.
Completing the steps below can help to isolate where the disconnect is occurring and resolve it. If you need assistance with any part of this process, please feel free to contact our Support team.
Verify the CRM Is Authenticated
- Navigate to the CRM section of your Company Settings tab in the Dashboard.
- Verify that your CRM connection is returning a successful result.
- If you are getting a red bar, Tenfold is having trouble authenticating with the CRM. Contact your CRM Administrator to complete the re-authentication.
- If you are getting a green bar but records are still not being found, verify that the account being used is the SuperAdmin for your CRM.
Note: The CRM authentication can return a green result for any CRM user, but only the SuperAdmin will grant necessary access to find records in the Floating UI.
Some CRMs can require additional authentication/configuration steps for successful record searching. Please check the list below to see if these resources are applicable to your configuration.
- Support Versions of SugarCRM
- Installing the SugarCRM Connector
- Netsuite RESTlet Setup
- On-Site CRM IP Whitelist
- Salesforce Requirements and Permissions
- Infusionsoft Integration
Still Having Trouble?
Please contact our Support Team and we will be happy to ensure you are back up and running as soon as possible.