The Chrome Extension
Overview: This article provides a quick overview of installing and managing the Tenfold Chrome Extension.
Installing/Reinstalling the Chrome Extension
The Chrome Extension is a plugin that enables the Call Floating UI and click to dial functionality. You can download the latest version from the Chrome Web Store.
Sometimes, troubleshooting will require a reinstall of the Chrome Extension. This can be completed via these same steps.
To begin the installation:
- Load the Tenfold Extension Page in the Chrome Web Store.
- Click the “Add to Chrome” button.
- Once successfully installed, you should see the Chrome Extension in the top right corner of your browser.
You can click on the Chrome Extension to:
- View recent call history
- Open All Call History in the Dashboard
- Manually open the Floating UI
- Open your Dashboard Profile
- Enable and disable click to dial functionality
- Change your Primary Extension
- Sign in and out of the Chrome Extension
- Quickly check your Extension Version
Enabling/Disabling the Chrome Extension
Should you need enable or disable the Tenfold Chrome Extension, you can do so within the Google Chrome browser preferences. Keep in mind that while the Chrome Extension is disabled, the Tenfold Floating UI will not appear.
To enable or disable the Chrome Extension:
- Type chrome://extensions in the Chrome URL bar and press Enter. You will see a list of any extensions you have installed for Chrome.
- Locate Tenfold in the list and toggle the checkbox to the desired status. Checked is enabled, and unchecked is disabled.