Tenfold keeps your users logged in by using a locally stored cookie. The benefit of this method is that we won’t have to ask users to login between Chrome sessions.
If this cookie is removed by a system restart or other process, the extension will ask the user to login again.
You can find this cookie by following the steps below.
1. Open Chrome settings
2. Search for “cookie” in the top right corner.
3. Click on “Content settings…”
4. Select “All cookies and site data…”
5. Search for “dashboard.callinize” in the top-right.
6. Look for “callinize-token.