Step 1) Sign Up
To get started, create your Tenfold account by visiting https://www.tenfold.com/signup
Step 2) Connect Your CRM
The next step in the on-boarding process is to connect your selected CRM with Tenfold. Each CRM is a little bit different, and below you’ll find instructions for connecting your own CRM:
- Salesforce (Apto, Jobscience, Propertybase, Rethink)
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Oracle Sales Cloud
Step 3) Connect Your Phones
With the CRM connected it’s time to connect your phones so we can start auto logging calls for your agents. Tenfold supports both cloud and on-premise phone systems. Not sure which type is right for you? Contact us for help.
Tenfold Native connect to your phone system using an API interface.
Tenfold On-Premise is the right fit for most enterprise on-premise phone systems. Contact us for more information.
- Check the Minimum Requirements
- Install Tenfold Cloud Connect Bundle
- Add Your License
- Connect the PBX
- Configure Trunk Access for Click-to-Dial
- Monitor Agent Extensions
- Verify Call Activity
- Install Callinize Bridge Service
- Install Cloud Connect Monitoring Service
Step 4) Install the Tenfold Chrome Extension
With your CRM and phones now connected, it’s time to install the Tenfold Chrome Extension. The Chrome extension provides a Floating UI which provides insight about your calls.
You can install latest Chrome extension right from your Dashboard.
- Visit the Tenfold dashboard at https://dashboard.tenfold.com.
- Click on ‘Profile’ and then on ‘Install Extension’ to load this page or just visit this link https://dashboard.tenfold.com/profile#install
- Click on ‘click here to install the extension’ button.
- Chrome Floating UI window will open. Please click on ‘Add Extension’ button to complete installing extension.
Step 5) Configure Tenfold Preferences
There are a couple preferences you may wish to configure at this time to ensure Tenfold is dialed in for your organization.
Step 6) Invite Your Co-Workers
Once you have both your CRM and phone system successfully connected, you will want to begin adding users to your Tenfold dashboard so your reps can start making more calls! Through your CRM integration, we quickly port in your users for a more streamlined setup experience. Click the “Synchronize Users” button in the top right-hand corner of the screen to import your users from the CRM.
Step 7) Update Your Billing Information
In the event you need to change the billing information for your account, learn how to make changes in the Billing Settings of your Tenfold dashboard.
If you have any additional questions about Tenfold, our how to get setup on our system, feel free to reach out to our support team. We are happy to help!