Sending Console Logs to Tenfold
Overview: This article provides a quick guide for gathering and sending console logs to Tenfold Support.
Gathering Console Logs
There may be some instances where detailed logs can expedite our investigation of unexpected behavior. Console Logs can be collected in seven quick steps. Should you need any assistance with this process, please feel free to contact our Support Team.
Open your Background Console
- Navigate to: chrome://extensions/.
- Check the box that says “Developer Mode”
- Click the “background page” link under the Tenfold heading
Turn on Debug Mode
- Click on “Console” in the menu bar
- Clear the log history by clicking the prohibition symbol in the top left
- On the now empty first line, type “callinizeUser.debug=1” and hit “Enter”
- Click the gear icon in the top right
- Check the “Show Timestamps” box
- Click the gear icon again to hide the menu
- Click the prohibition symbol in the top left
Note: This is necessary to ensure you are only logging information from the problem sequence
Replicate the Unexpected Behavior
This will create a detailed log of what is happening when the unexpected behavior is occurring, enabling us to expedite our investigation of your report.
Save & Send Logs
i. Mac: Click File > Print, then Save as a PDF
- Send this file to our Support Team along with a description of the problem that you are having