This article explains how to take advantage of our Inbound Number Tracking Feature for Salesforce.
Follow these steps to configure Salesforce and reach to our team to enable this feature for your org (this feature is available in certain plans): email@example.com
1. Login to Salesforce as an administrator
2. Click “Setup” in the top left corner
3. Find the option “Customize” under Build in the left-hand panel
4. Find the “Activity” section and select “Activity Custom Fields”
5. Add a custom field of type Text (30) and with the name Call_Inbound_Extension__c
6. Contact us to enable your account! firstname.lastname@example.org