If you are a Salesforce user and you come across the following error message, “The record you were editing was modified by”, you may be running into a problem with Salesforce Triggers.
Gather the following information:
1. What order of events occured before the error?
– Call received or made
– Popup appeared
– Clicked “Save” on the popup
– Hung up the call
– Set a disposition value (or n/a)
2. What kind of record was matched? Lead? Account? Contact? Other?
3. How often does this happen? Check with your Salesforce admin to find out if there are any triggers configured which might be interfering with the call updates made by Tenfold. Contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for more help in troubleshooting.