If you have an on-premise PBX, your Tenfold integration uses the Cloud Connect service – a lightweight service installed on a server at your site configured to send events to our cloud servers.
When troubleshooting this system, it is recommended to restart the Cloud Connect services. To do so, follow the steps below:
1. Open the Windows Services Pane on the Cloud Connect server. You can find instructions on opening the services pane here.
2. Restart the following services in this order:
– Go Telephony
– Go Connect Server
– Go HTTP Server
3. When troubleshooting issues with your Cloud Connect server, it is best practice to make note of the following items:
– Were extensions showing up as onhook / offhook? If shown as “offline” there is likely an issues with the PBX
– Were there calls in call history?
– When making calls did they show in the calls tab?
– Did the external facing IP Address change?
If you have any additional questions or concerns about your on-premise system, please feel free to reach out to our support team here!