1. Determine phone IP Address.
2. Login to your phone web admin page as admin or user.
Click here: http:/IP_ADDRESS/admin/advanced.
– For WIP310 use: http://IP_ADDRESS/admin
– For Vocalocity, use:http://IP_ADDRESS:2006
Replace IP_ADDRESS with the one you found (e.g. http://192.168.0.100/admin/advanced)
By default the Linksys (Cisco) allows admin login with no password. Or, try username Admin with no password.
– If the default password doesn’t work, your phone provider changed it. You will need to contact them to get this login information.
– For Phone.com you must call their support to have them enable the web console
3. Configure the debug server.
1. Get your Event URL from the setup wizard (or if already complete, open the Admin Dashboard Phone Settings).
2. In your phone webadmin page, navigate to System and find the “Optional Network Configuration” section.
3. Paste the Cisco Event URL in the Debug Server field. (e.g. 220.127.116.11:60011)
4. In the same section, set the Debug Level to 3.
5. Finally, set your SIP Debug Option to “full excl. REG” (usually under Ext 1 -> SIP Settings)
4. Make a test phone call to register your phone device (aka extension) with Tenfold.
Make a phone call to an external phone #. This could be your cell phone or the pizza place down the street. Any # will do. You do not have to wait for an answer, but you should let it ring at least once. This will register your newly configured device with Tenfold so that you can assign the device to a Tenfold user (like yourself).