1. Find phone’s IP address
See: How to find your Polycom IP address
2. Open the phone webadmin page
Enter the IP address from step #1 in your URL bar.
(be sure you include the http:// or https:// in front)
If you see the following page, there are 3 possible problems. Use this article to troubleshoot: Webpage is not available (Deskphone Integration).
– Username: Admin Password: 456 -or- 72227 -or- blank
– Username: user Password: blank
– Login As: User Password: 123 -or- 456 -or- blank
– Login As: Admin Password: 456 -or- 72227 -or- 8647 -or- blank
4. Open Settings –> Applications
5. Add your notification URL
Find your notification URL in the setup wizard instructions or on your Admin Dashboard Phone Page.
6. Enable sending all events
7. Enable Push Notification for click-to-dial
Allow Push Messages:
– For SoundPoint Series Select: Both
– For VVX Series Select: All
Application Server Root URL:
– For SoundPoint Series: (leave blank)
– For VVX Series Enter: /push
8. Register a test call
Call an external # from this extension or call this extension from an external #. This registers your phone with us!
9. Enable Security Requirements
If your firmware version is 5.x, Enable New Firmware Security Requirements
– SoundPoint IP 330/320 – (unsupported. discontinued by Polycom)
– SoundPoint IP 501, 601, 550, 650, 670 Firmware version 4.x and higher required.