For calls to be logged in the CRM, the Cloud Connect server and Admin Dashboard must be configured properly.
Some things to check when troubleshooting:
1. PBX is connected
2. Extensions are monitored
3. Call Activity to verify calls events are detected
4. License is valid
5. Call events are tracked
6. Bridge service is running
7. Extensions are assigned
8. Check Dashboard Analytics to see if calls are being tracked.
– Callinize Admin Guide – Finalize Setup, Maintain and Troubleshoot. The phone system set up must be done by Callinize, so please be sure to reach out by email to support @ callinize to complete this step.
– Dashboard Admin Guide Connect CRM users with PBX extensions via Callinize on the dashboard users tab and enable call popups.