Objective: The purpose of this article is to describe at a surface level the various functionalities of our in house cloud connect software. If you ever find yourself troubleshooting Click to dial or Analytic issues, start by verifying the health of your Cloud Connect.
Tip: You can view your Cloud Connect health in the Troubleshooting tab of the Tenfold Admin dashboard.
On the server hosting Cloud connect find the Equipment tab–> Telephone system panel in GoConnect.
The status should always say “Connected”. If you see Disconnected, try restarting the services and check the log messages to see if there are errors.
You can clear the log messages by double-clicking in the box with log messages.
The “Trunk access” code is the # that you must dial in order to reach an outside line and is important for enabling click-to-dial.
You can restart GoConnect services by clicking “Stop” and then “Start” again to see what errors come up. If you are unable to click “Start” after clicking stop because the button is still labeled as “Stop”, try restarting the following services in the order presented in the Windows Services panel:
– Go Telephony
– GoConnect Server
If you are still unable to get a Connected status, click on “view notes” and make sure that you have met all of the requirements listed. You may need to contact your PBX admin to help determine what needs to go into the various fields shown.
If still stuck, please email us here and include a snapshot of the entire configuration window.
Unknown Status: https://callinize.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/206669076
PBX Specific Settings
– If the system spans multiple sites, directory download is not available.NEC– The CTI port must be configured to be 8181. Only one machine can connect at a time, this is a requirement.
Avaya– Extensions will have to be added manually in GoConnect.
– TSAPI user must have CT enabled
– user must be an “unrestricted TSAPI user”Cisco UCM
– If installing on a 64-bit OS, Type should be set to “Generic Tapi” on the Telephone System panel.
– CSTA license is spare
– SNMP enabled
– IP address is for phone system and not eManager machine
– Need superuser community name
– test: telnet to 192.168.3.33 on port 1102
Again, if you encounter any technical issues while troubleshooting or operating your Cloud Connect, please reach out here, or email us directly at Support@tenfold.com