Cloud Connect enables on-site Enterprise PBXs to communicate with our cloud service. The connector consists of 2 light-weight windows services and a configuration utility.
– 32-bit: Pentium III-compatible processor or higher (min 1.8Ghz)
– 64-bit: x64 minimum e.g. AMD Opteron, AMD Athlon 64, Intel Xeon with Intel EM64T support, Intel Pentium IV with EMT64 support
– 2 GB Memory (4GB Recommended)
– 4 GB free hard drive space
– Network adapter connected to a TCP/IP network
– SVGA display, keyboard and mouse (or access to the display via remote desktop)
– Operating Systems: Windows Server 2008 Windows Server 2008 R2 Windows Server 2012 Windows 7, Windows 8 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows 10
– Virtual environments are supported e.g. VMware or Hyper- V
– .net 3.5
– Static externally facing IP address ( this is not used for inbound routing, only for identification of arriving packets on our end ). Most likely, this will be your WAN IP.