You must have a valid “Server Application License” to connect your PBX with the Callinize Cloud service using GoConnect.
1. On your CloudConnect server, find and launch the GoConnect application.
2. Locate the Licensing pane (Enterprise –> Licensing).
3. Look for a green checkmark next to “Server Application License” indicating the license is installed. Total count should say 2 and there should be no expiration date. If you have an expiration date, try clicking “Refresh licenses” to see if it has been updated for you.
4. Locate the “Version” line. The expiration should be blank. If you have an expiration date, try clicking “Refresh licenses” to see if it has been updated for you.
5. After making any change to licensing, restart the CallinizeBridge Windows service.
Important! Should you ever need to move the GoConnect application to a new server, use the Release license to get a release code and send this to us so that we can process the move.
Manual registration is typically not used. If you are having licensing trouble, contact our support team.