These instructions connect an on-premise PBX with our cloud service.
A license is required. Call (415.599.1170) or email (email@example.com) for more information.
1. Configure a server that meets these Cloud Connect – Server Requirements.
2. Make sure you have met all PBX specific requirements
3. Complete Installation Preparation Pack.
4. Download the Cloud Connect Bundle v2.5 and unzip files to C:\Callinize
1. Find the callinize-enterprise folder in C:\Callinize and launch the installer.
2. On completion, start the wizard.
3. After entering registration info and your license, click “Register Online”.
4. Enter locale info leaving ‘TAPI management through Windows’ unchecked.
5. Connect your phone system
6. Open the command window as Administrator and type the following:
– cd C:\Callinize\callinize-tcp-bridge
7. To finalize setup, we need
– externally facing static IP address of this server
– server admin contact information (either email or phone or both)
8. Use the Cloud Connect Admin Guide to complete and verify setup.
If you have any trouble, see: Cloud Connect Troubleshooting or call us at 415.599.1170.