Once you have the Chrome extension installed, valid phone #s on every web page will be clickable! If you find that some are not, use this checklist to troubleshoot.
2. Is click-to-dial enabled? See: enable/disable click-to-dial
3. Are US numbers clickable? Visit: Click To Dial Test Page
4. Is the number a non-US number? update your Country Code settings
5. If the number is still not clickable it may fall into one of these categories:
– Invalid Phone Numbers We use a library provided by Google to verify all numbers to minimize false positives. Manually dial the number to be sure it works.
– Non Blocked HTML For performance and to avoid false positives we only match numbers in their own html tag such as a <span>, <p>, <div>. Phone #s in email signatures where the phone number isn’t on it’s own line sometimes do not follow this rule.
Use the click-to-dial context menu as a workaround.
If you’d like us to investigate, please send us your html.