Callinize is an award-winning solution that integrates your existing business phone system and CRM in minutes. Click to dial, call popups with CRM data, automatic call logging, and awesome analytics set the stage for building powerful relationships with customers while eliminating mundane tasks like call logging, searching for contact records, and dialing digits by hand! It’s a hosted solution which takes just minutes to configure and works with the systems you already use.
For SMBs, this technology hasn’t been viable; either your specific integration doesn’t exist at all -or- it’s riddled with friction (too hard to deploy/too expensive/no trials/too hard to use). Callinize has solved numerous technical challenges to bring this technology to the mainstream SMB market.
Blake Robertson, CEO
Blake is a serial entrepreneur with over 10 years of experience in sales and engineering. He received a B.S. in Computer Engineering from University of Maryland. Ever since, he’s been following his passion for data integration and developing tools that make employees happier and more productive.
Patrick Hogan, CTO
Patrick started a computer consulting company at age 14. He used proceeds to buy his first house at 18. He graduated from Ottawa with a bachelor’s degree at 19 and has over 10 years experience in VoIP and web applications.
What’s different about Callinize?
- Callinize brings technology which used to only be accessibly by call centers to the SMB market.
- Callinize doesn’t require companies to switch either their Phone System, CRM, or both! It works with most existing systems out of the box.
- Callinize works on any browser tab (not just inside the CRM) bringing the CRM to the user for a change.
How did the company get started?
Blake and Patrick met at SugarCon 2012. They each were building their own solutions as all the solutions on the market weren’t suitable for their companies. These other solutions required expensive enterprise software, PC-only desktop software, and didn’t offer trials. They decided to combine efforts and release their initial project to the open source project. After a large increase in traction and without any meaningful competition, they set out to redesign the product from scratch to easily support integration of many more CRMs and phone systems.
What CRMs / Phone Systems does it work with?
As of January 2015, Callinize supports 7 different CRMs and hundreds of phone systems. See https://www.callinize.com/integrations for a complete list.
What are the benefits?
- Build better relationships by notifying agents of exactly who’s calling, what you talked about last, and other important personal details.
- Make 30% more calls per day. The combination of click to dial, automatic call logging, and starting the conversation off in context makes the entire call process more efficient.
- Enable data-driven call-related decisions! Companies track and monitor everything… but phone calls have been too difficult. Be able to answer important questions such as “How much time do we spend supporting customers? How many calls are needed to close a customer? How many calls per day do my reps make?”
Click on thumbnails for full resolution versions