Microsoft Dynamics + Verizon Business
Connect Your CRM & Phone in 5 Minutes. Better Calls. More Sales.
About Microsoft Dynamics
Microsoft Dynamics is a line of enterprise resource planning (ERP) and customer relationship management (CRM) software applications. Microsoft Dynamics applications are delivered through a network of reselling partners who provide specialized services.
Actions from your calls to Microsoft Dynamics
- Callinize is not your typical CTI solution. It boasts an innovative feature set your users will love.
- All Calls are Logged 100% Automatically. No need to be logged into Microsoft Dynamics or even have your computer on.
- Add Sales Gamification to Microsoft Dynamics.
- Click to Dial works on any webpage. Microsoft Dynamics, your inbox, a spreadsheet, LinkedIn, etc.
- Easy to use Inside Sales interface that doesn't require any training.
- Often called a PowerDialer, Auto-Dialer, Progressive Dialer, or Predictive Dialer. We call it a Sales Dialer!
- Call Centers use Call Popups that appear on every browser tab. This allows users to add notes to calls even when they're not logged into Microsoft Dynamics!
- Contact name & account link to the Microsoft Dynamics records to quickly pull up all your Microsoft Dynamics data.
- The caller's previous calls, notes, etc are pulled from Microsoft Dynamics and displayed in the call Popup
- Call Notes entered in one tab are sync'd to others. Never hunt down the tab you left notes in again. We popup right in Microsoft Dynamics or any tab.
- Call History for reviewing calls made
- Call Metrics you can understand.
- @mention syntax enables easy sharing of call notes.
- Popups handle multiple calls (ie. Call Waiting), don't ever lose a call note
- SmartRelate - Calls are related to Opportunities/Cases if dialed from one in Microsoft Dynamics
- If multiple matches, popup displays radio buttons to choose.
- Gamification awards top performers and makes it fun
- Popup is minimizable to side of screen from Microsoft Dynamics or any tab