Alcatel Home & Business Phones offer innovative, high quality, state-of-the-art fixed-line communication devices for homes and businesses. Alcatel phones and monitoring solutions are designed, developed and marketed...
Tenfold automatically captures every interaction and natively integrates with all communication platforms including Alcatel
Tenfold provides immediate transparency across all departments, specific to the current customer state
Ease of Implementation
There is minimal change to end user behavior and as always, no change in existing infrastructure is required with the Tenfold and Alcatelintegration
With Tenfold, you also have the ability to innovate by leveraging your current tech stack and operate within current security requirements
Capture 100% of your customer interactions
80% of customer engagement data is missing
Running a modern day business is like having a bad set of windshield wipers in a storm, you get 20% visibility into the activity that your team is doing and not enough to really know what is going on. Tenfold installs a new set of windshield wipers that gives you 100% visibility into your business.
Native integration with all communication platforms
Tenfold provides automatic capture of customer interaction data in real-time with minimal change to end user behaviors as well as the flexibility to add/change systems without hidden costs or service fees.
Hear from our Customers
Tenfold is trusted by the companies you rely on everyday
Alcatel-Lucent was a telecommunications company based in Boulogne-Billancourt, France. They delivered software, mobile phone hardware, and IP technologies to customers around the world, and operated in over 130 countries. Michel Combes was the company’s chief executive officer and Philippe Camus was the executive chairman of the board. The company also owned Bell Laboratories, a large research facility that specialized in information and communications technology. Employees at Bell Laboratories won a total of eight Nobel Prizes. Alcatel-Lucent became part of Nokia in January 2016. However, the Alcatel name still appears on various mobile phone handsets. These devices are issued under a license by TCL Corporation, a Chinese electronics company. TCL purchased a 55 percent stake in the Alcatel brand in 2004, and Alcatel-Lucent owned the remaining 45 percent; however, TCL acquired Alcatel-Lucent’s share the following year. Today, TCL Mobile Limited, part of TCL Communication, is listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange and operates three businesses: Alcatel, TCL Mobile Phones, and Brand Design Lab.
Alcatel no longer makes PBX systems and focuses on mobile services instead. However, many businesses still use the company’s PBX models for communicating with customers and clients. Previous models include the Alcatel 4400 system, also known as the OmniPCX Enterprise, and the Alcatel 4200. These platforms include data and internet IP capabilities and preconfigured servers for voice integration. New Alcatel products include smartphones, tablets and feature phones, which come with a range of screen sizes. These devices, sold under the Alcatel brand, are available in more than 160 countries and are marketed to a younger audience. In the third quarter of 2016, telecommunications research company IDC named TCL Communication the no. 7 global phone manufacturer, the no. 7 global tablet manufacturer, and the no. 10 global smartphone manufacturer. TCL Communication continues to invest in new technology and wants to expand the Alcatel brand.
Alcatel-Lucent won various accolades before it became part of Nokia. The company scooped the award for Industry Group Leader for Technology Hardware and Equipment sector at the 2014 Dow Jones Sustainability Indices review and was named one of Thomson Reuters’ Top 100 Global Innovators for four consecutive years. In 2012, MIT’s Technology Review named Alcatel-Lucent one of the world’s most innovative companies and highlighted the Alcatel-Lucent lightRadio product as a key innovation. That same year, Alcatel-Lucent won the Mobile World Congress Best Infrastructure Technology Award for the same product. Also, the Alcatel One Touch 818 and One Touch 355 Play models received an award for design from the Hanover-based organization International Forum Design.