In the age of social media, there are numerous ways companies can engage with customers. However, customer support centers continue to be relevant. These centers still provide one of the most effective and direct channels to connect with customers, as well as delight them with good service. As support centers reinvent themselves to adjust to the altered dynamics of the marketplace, highly efficient phone systems are the backbone of a good contact center. While VoIP phones have transformed the business setting, PBX systems have given companies the flexibility to combine the benefits of Internet Protocol phones with pre-existing phone systems. Panasonic business phones and Panasonic IP phones have helped companies smoothly transition from analog phones to new-age communication technology.
Panasonic’s range of IP PBX systems provides cost-effective phones that address the needs of small businesses as well as the KX-NS1000 IP PBX that helps large companies integrate a broad range of devices into a single system. While this Panasonic CTI system is a great tool by itself, integrating the Panasonic PBX with the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system can further boost the productivity of contact centers and provide good returns on investment. Here are some reasons companies should consider Panasonic CRM integration.
- Easy to integrate: Panasonic’s series of phones can be easily integrated with top CRM systems. It works well with leading CRM software such as Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, SAP, Salesforce IQ, HubSpot, and even Netsuite. Integrations are easily available even for more boutique CRM systems such as FinancialForce.
- Caller identification: Wouldn’t it be much better if callers were greeted by their names, rather than a generic, impersonal question: “May I have your name/customer ID please?’ With the phone system connected to the CRM, contact center agents can easily identify the callers and access caller details. This helps cut down on redundant questions. It further helps keep the calls shorter and saves time. There is a pop-up window which opens up during the calls to display crucial customer details so that the user does not have to waste time searching for information. This feature also makes conversations more personal and helps improve customer satisfaction with the service.
- Note taking: Phone-CRM integration not only helps streamline data about customers, but it also allows users to make notes about the call. While on call, users can jot down important points from the call and these notes can be saved along with the contact details. This makes it easy to track data and share information. To make the most of the note-taking feature, users can also enter details of offline conversations under the notes section and save this in the CRM database. This helps to keep a centralized record of all interactions with customers, including the interactions on social media and other platforms. This way, the entire team has access to important information, which creates a supportive and an environment conducive to collaboration.
- Automated call logging: Companies can free their contact center employees from the drudgeries of data entry and have them focus on customer service instead. With an integrated phone and CRM system, employees no longer have to concern themselves with manually logging in all the call details. The system can take care of that. While this reduces the workload of employees by removing the need to perform monotonous tasks, it also ensures that there is no loss of information in the process. As call logs are automatically updated, basic details about who was on the call and the call duration are recorded along with any call details that are entered by the user. This helps streamline data recording and facilitates the creation of more personalized customer experiences.
- Make more calls: With an integrated Panasonic CTI-CRM system, all the contacts are just one click away. Employees no longer have to dial the full number of a customer. Instead, they can connect to them easily with just a simple click of a button. All the contact details and data from the CRM systems will be integrated with the phone system. This helps contact center agents cut down on call times and streamlines the work process.
- Better call handling: Phone CRM integration allows for easy identification of callers. This feature also lets calls from customers to be routed to the appropriate agents more easily. This reduces call times and helps solve customer queries both quickly and efficiently. It also improves customer satisfaction with the service.
- Lead nurturing and pipeline management: The CTI CRM integration software enables employees to schedule follow-up tasks and calls directly on the CRM. With regular reminders, customer service agents can plan their days well and utilize their time efficiently to stay on top of their game. Using IP telephony and CRM integration, companies can manage their pipelines well and ensure that no leads slip through the cracks.
- Data analytics: In addition to automatically syncing call activities with the CRM database, companies can also track important call information. With all crucial data including call duration, call frequency, and the management of the pipeline, companies can generate automated reports to measure efficiency. With all the information in one place, it makes it easier for users to visualize the data and gain insights from it. With access to real-time analytics on a range of different metrics, users can update their approach and strategy to be more effective.
- Reduce call times and overheads: In a call center setup, even minor inefficiency can negatively impact the entire service. Not only do these inefficiencies add to business costs directly, but they might also affect companies indirectly by reducing customer satisfaction. Problems like extended waiting times and long conversations might even put off customers. Improving response efficiency and thereby reducing the call time, even by a few seconds per call, can have snowballing effects. These little gains add up to a lot over time. An integrated Panasonic PBX CTI and CRM system can reduce business costs significantly.
Panasonic business phones are useful productivity tools for small to medium businesses (SMBs) as well as large enterprises. The Panasonic’s range of business phones includes traditional analog phones, digital phones and IP phones. The Panasonic PBX system forms a bridge that enables companies to harness the power of analog phones and the full range of features provided by IP phones. Their range of IP conference phones provides superior audio quality and are ideal collaboration tools for companies. PBX CTI integration is a handy solution that helps companies manage all their communications via a single channel.
To truly unleash the full power Panasonic’s IP phone system and PBX solution, companies should integrate their telecommunication system with pre-existing CRM systems. While there might be an initial cost to setting up this system, it pays for itself, several times over, in the form of cost savings to the company. The integrated system enables users to access all customer data easily while on call. With one-click dialing option, users can connect to any customer by just clicking on a button, rather than typing the whole number. With a pop-up window displaying all the relevant customer details during the call, customer support agents can focus on solving queries. The automated call recording feature combined with the note-taking option ensures all important information is easily stored directly to the CRM, enabling everyone with the appropriate permissions to view the information. Not only does the integration help streamline data management, but it also assists with automated report generation. With easy access to real-time data and reporting, companies can be more agile and dynamic in their strategies to improve business efforts. The system brings down overhead costs of a contact center significantly by reducing call times and enabling users to make more calls. Integrating Panasonic PBX CTI with a CRM system will have truly transformational effects on the business efficiency and productivity of a contact center.
FREE WHITE PAPER: Top 100 Marketing Influencers
Gain access to the world's best Marketing influencers that are available today.
Latest posts by Dan Sincavage (see all)
- Understanding the GDPR: General Data Protection Regulation - December 6, 2017
- MiFID II: What It Means For Your Business And How To Be Compliant - October 26, 2017
- Sales Gamification 2017: Apps, Tips, and Issues You Need To Consider - October 10, 2017