Call centers have evolved over the last twenty years. Several different technologies have entered the market and changed the way companies operate. Click to dial is one of the most exciting new technologies. Click to dial allows the user to click on any number on their computer and instantly dial it up. Whether the number is in your e-mail or a spreadsheet, you just click the number to dial it. While click to dial may not seem like a big deal, it can significantly impact your business. Here are five ways that click to dial will change your company.
- No more dialing: Call centers make thousands of phone calls every day. For years, companies relied on dialing individual numbers to place calls. While this strategy worked well, it is now outdated and inefficient. Dialing numbers takes time. Over the course of a day, minutes are lost to dialing numbers. Click to dial technology eliminates the need to dial a number. When your employees wish to dial a number they simply click the number and make the call. This technology saves your employees valuable time and allows your employees to focus on their job.
- Act quickly: In any business, time is money. Being able to move quickly can lead to increased productivity. Your employees receive hundreds of e-mails each day. Often these e-mails incorporate a phone number in the signature. Rather than participate in endless e-mail conversations, your employees should click the number and act immediately. During a phone call, your employees will make a greater connection with the client. Click to dial technology allows interactions with potential customers to happen instantly. By encouraging employees to make follow-up calls immediately, your firm will see an increase in sales leads. Add click to dial technology to your business, and make acting quickly easy.
- Store contacts easily: You probably are storing contacts on paper. This method is relatively common, but click to dial technology allows users to store contacts more efficiently. Your company can create a digital contact list that will be easy to store across multiple computers. When an employee is ready to make a call, they will just click a number on the list and place the call. Storing contacts and making calls is simple with click to dial technology.
- Eliminate errors: Dialing phone numbers in manually can lead to a misdial. While misdials may not seem like a big deal, they can have an extremely large impact over time. A misdial leads to awkward conversations that ultimately do not create new sales leads. Each of these conversations takes up precious time. Click to dial technology eliminates dialing errors. Your employees will gain productivity by avoiding misdials. To reduce errors in your business, you should be using click to dial technology.
- Make calling simple: There are many advantages of click to dial technology. The biggest advantage is how simple calling becomes when you use click to dial. Your employees have experience using smart phones, which have built-in click to dial technology. Adding this valuable technology to your system will make working for your company intuitive. Click to dial is very similar to using a smart phone. The system is extremely intuitive, making it easier to train employees. Use click to dial technology to build a more intuitive system and increase employee productivity.
Click to dial technology will change the way your company operates. Your employees will be more comfortable, and their productivity will increase. You will see improvements within weeks, and your clients will be impressed with the level of service they receive. Contact us to change the way your business operates.
FREE EBOOK: 21 Tips Seasoned Sales Reps Won't Tell You
Sell smarter. Close more.
- The tips include:
- Recognizing buying cues
- How to handle follow up calls
- Working on your speaking voice
Latest posts by Patrick Hogan (see all)
- Future Scope of Computer Telephone Integration - March 16, 2017
- Top 10 CRMs Under Use of Sales Managers - March 14, 2017
- Top 10 Applications of Computer Telephony Integration - March 10, 2017