Mobile technology is blurring the traditional lines between telecommunication, personal computing, entertainment and business management systems. With so many uses combined into multiple technological platforms (phone, tablet, PC, cloud) CRM and phone integration gives your business several advantages over using separate technological platforms. The following six attributes of an integrated phone and CRM system will save your business money and increase quality and customer service.
- Automate Tracking – When it comes to Customer Relationship Management (CRM), some of the most important information is the easiest to forget to record. If you know your customers and their interaction with your business, you have the ability to address their desires quickly and accurately. Date of call, time of call, and who did the call can all be entered automatically with a CRM-phone integration. Automatic tracking reduces labor costs and lost data costs manual data entry into your CRM.
- Integrate No Matter Your System – A custom built CRM-phone integration system saves your business money because it is simplistic in design and integrates with your current systems. Although a complete ERP software and hardware system has many advantages, including integration of calling software, it is expensive and requires an entire business switch. A system built solely for CRM and phone integration will do just that, integrate your current systems efficiently and cheaply.
- Increase Management – From call tracking to pop-up notepads, your phone integration manages your sales and customer service employee interaction with customers. Rather than collecting handwritten notes or requiring employees to open your CRM system every time a phone call comes in, an integrated system will open a note-pad for your employees to automatically take notes, will record the time and duration of the call and more. Employee management requires information to run, and phone integration increases your information without requiring new hardware or complete software overhauls.
- Data, Data, Data – In retail and real estate, the mantra is location, location, location, but in information systems, it is data. With a good CRM-phone integration, your data management systems will be increased as well as your call management systems. Data from each incoming or outgoing call will be collated and stored in your system. Additionally, the integration will give you analytical tools for processing your data intuitively. Analytics and storage are two of the most important aspects to managing your data, and with CRM integration, your phone calls will be automatically synced with your current CRM data management, and the integration software will give you additional analytics regarding call volume, likelihood of dialing through and more.
- Swift Phone Calls – Time is money, and the time it takes to build rapport and discover customer’s pertinent information costs your employees time, and you money. With call management software, your CRM notes, previous customer interactions, and your sales process are all pulled up automatically to enable employee and customer positive interactions from the start.
- Call from Anywhere – If your current phone system does not have a “click-to-call” functionality, your employees are spending too much time finding and entering phone numbers. Your CRM integration will give you and your employees the ability to dial from any website by simply clicking on the number. The system will then automatically pull up a note pad, log the call, and file the data at the end of the call.
These 6 are just some of the ways that your organization can save time and money through a CRM-phone integration software solution. Whether you are looking at purchasing a CRM software solution or looking to expand one you already have, a phone integration solution can decrease expenses, thus increasing profits, starting today. For more information about CRM and phone integration or to get your system started, please contact us.
FREE WHITE PAPER: Five Trends That Will Affect All Sales Execs in 2017
What worked in 2016 won't necessarily work in 2017. Make sure you're up to date on the latest trends.
Latest posts by Dan Sincavage (see all)
- Fortune100 Software Company Selects Tenfold to Improve Customer Experience and Increase Productivity Globally for 10,000 Agents - September 20, 2020
- Nextiva and Tenfold Partner to Bring Unified Communications to CRM - June 29, 2020
- Is your sales team engaged, accountable and productive as work shifts remote? How Tenfold & Salesforce High Velocity Sales can make sure you don’t miss a beat - April 8, 2020